Sunday, May 8, 2022

THANKS FOR COMING TO THE TIMBERCREEK!

Hi Folks,

Well, we always wondered what it would be like if members of “Table #1” and “Meyer and McGuire’s Drunken Choir” showed up at the same show.  We found out last night at The Timbercreek, and it was simply splendid. big thanks to them and all our other friends who were there to partake in the fun.  Listening to you sing along gave Siobhan and me the juice to play better, making it an awesome night for us.  A special thanks to Brenda Clark, our resident music conductor at The Creek for getting the crowd involved in the show.

Big thanks to Susie, Hillbilly, and Brandan for serving up some delicious bar-fare and tasty drinks throughout the evening.

We’ll be consulting with the committee to determine the best time for our next show at The Creek.  Stay tuned!

Regarding Mother’s Day, my mom has been gone for quite some time.  I don’t miss her, but I thank her.  She still lives on in me, and here’s why.  She did the best she could with what she had, inspiring me to do the same.  When you see me, you’re really seeing her.  Regarding Siobhan’s mom, she’s ninety-three, and I see her every Monday.  She does not know Siobhan and me, but she is a pleasure to be with.  She, too, has passed on her beautiful qualities to her daughter, kindness, understanding, generosity, and a terrific sense of humor.  So, when you see Siobhan, you’re also seeing her mother, Joan.

Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Siobhan and Frank

  

No comments:

Post a Comment